ABOUT SPINE SURGERY
Device Technologies provides a complete range of spine solutions including state-of-the-art product lines and education services to ensure optimal outcomes for patients. Device Technologies works with industry professionals to push the boundaries in innovation and ingenuity.
SPINE SURGERY BRANDS
Device Technologies partners with suppliers who are renowned for engineering and innovation in their field. The Device Technologies spine portfolio comprises of a trusted range of technologies and systems with clinically proven techniques, materials and products to treat patients.
Showcasing an innovative range of spinal surgery products with a focus on minimally-invasive techniques, the Device Technologies’ cervical range includes the following:
- Cervical disc replacement & restoration
- Anterior plate and posterior pedicle screw fixation systems
- Innovative cage technologies, including proprietary surface-coating products, carbon fibre, and PEEK (polyetheretherketone) materials.
Device Technologies is known for collaborating with brands renowned for innovation and engineering in their fields, pioneering cutting–edge products such as:
- Spinal medical image solutions
- Open pedicle screw technology for both degenerative correction and deformity
- Innovative anterior and posterior cage technologies, surface-coating technology, and PEEK (polyetheretherketone) materials
- Carbon fibre / pedicle screws
- Sublaminar banding technology
- 3D printed patient specific guides for spine surgery
With a focus on minimally invasive surgery, Device Technologies offers a pioneering implant system. This unique design has had over 30,000 procedures performed globally1 and has clinically proven results with more than 50 published, peer reviewed articles.1SI-BONE (2018) ‘iFuse Implant System,’ retrieved 5/04/2018 from https://si-bone.com/
The spine department comprises of a dedicated technical support team and a range of education, training, and customer support services.
Device Technologies complements all usage of our products with a highly developed education program, complete with hands-on-training and ongoing support.
- Clinical Support
All Device Technologies users are supported by highly skilled product and clinical specialists who deliver detailed support programs and in-theatre case support.
- PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
Device Technologies Customer Service, Reverse Logistics and Sales Teams work together to ensure a smooth process from purchase to usage.